Saturday 20 June 2009

You've got Tag!

Yes,I'm doing this.Getting a lil bored frm studying,so ya'think I shud take a break?I do! =P Tagged by ZePrincessita aka. Lyanne(Hi babe!).Here goes,me first tag. =)


1. Besides your lips, where is your other favourite spot to be kissed?

::cheeks

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
:: feel like I don't wanna get up!

3. Who did you last take a photo with?
:: umm..can't quite recall.I'm guessing Wanyin?or menghon?

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
:: a lil..hehe *winks*

5. Will you ever donate blood?
:: YES!

6. Have you ever had a best friend whom was of the oppposite sex?
:: best fren?very very very very close close close fren considered?yes then.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
:: nopz.

8. What does your last text message say?
:: "We have a truly beloved Father.All good in Kch."

9. What/Who are you thinking about right now?
:: I'm hungry.I'm hungry.I'm hungry.......

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
:: not really.being alone now is good.

11. What time did you go to bed last night?
:: not so sure.2,3am??

12. Where did you buy the top you're wearing right now?
:: cant remember!so long ago....

13. Who was the last person to text you?
:: my dad

14. List out TEN people.

1. Elly-the-so-funny
2. My Meryll
3. Mk
4. Menghon
5. daveena
6. Carol T
7. Eleanor
8. Grace GOH!
9. Ruff
10. Raenai

15. Who is 2 having a relationship with?
:: jonathan!

16. Is 3 a male or a female?
:: M

17. If 7 and 1 got together, would it be good?
:: wait.got together as in together bf/gf??then NO!cant b lesbos.El's got a bf anyway.hehhe

18. What is 1 studying about?
:: Information Science..smth like dat.Bout info thingy.

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
:: sum few wks ago,sum few days ago,sum yesterday.

20. Is 4 single?
:: NO.veryveryvery much NOT single =)

21. Say something about 2.
:: frens since sunday sch,since we were reli reli cute lil kids.we're still cute now,though.*hiaks*

22. What do you think about 3 and 6 being together?
:: nopz..cant..carol's got a bf.haha and no.just cz.....

23. Describe 1.
:: She's caring,loving,so FUNNY!!I love her!

24. What will you do if 6 and 7 fought?
:: OH NO!!wouldn't want that!

25. Do you like 8?
:: LIKE???i love her!i'm missing her!


1. Name five people you're tagging.

1. elly
2. meryll
3. menghon
4. daveena
5. raenai

2. Describe yourself in one word.
:: weirdy-loudish-sharp-straightforward

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you or the one you love?
:: umm..must haf both ler.

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell them?
:: nops

5. What would you do if you got rejected face to face?
:: whoa....i'll b malu.bt oh well,just b frens after that then. =)

6. God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to Heaven. IF you love someone special, what would you say to that special someone?
:: sori for hurting you,sori if i wasnt making u feel happy.I Love You.

7. What would you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
:: "fine.dont wanna believe,dont"..then whn wat i said comes true..."see?I told u!!!"

8. Was there ever a time when you tried to love someone?
:: i guess.bt didnt.

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
:: yeaps.

10. Long distance relationship?
:: i'm ok wif it. =)

11. Best place to cry?
:: lyin dwn on my bed,agaisnt the pillow

12. Who do you love the most?
:: alot!

13. Tell us about your dream last night.
:: no dreams last nite.had a good deep sleep

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
:: yes,before.but not anymore.I've grown =D

15. The biggest and most hurtful lie you've heard?
:: "It's true.I dont wan this to happen but it happened.I couldnt do anything...."..yearite~

16. The last person you had a beer with?
:: whoa.......so so so so so cant rmbr.i don like beer.

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
:: elisa,maha,saras,blablablabla...there were many of them

18. The last person you talked on the phone with?
:: mm

19. The last person you hugged?
:: sarah

20. The last person you yelled at?
:: no1

21. In the last week, have you kissed someone?
:: cheek counts yea?sarah then.

22. Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry?
:: cz sum1 was being reli annoying and egocentric.

23. If you could do anything, what would you do?
:: travel and meet everyone ard the world.and help them,mayb even touch their lives

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where would you go?
:: the whole of europe!!

25. Are you old-fashioned?
:: in certain things

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
:: food!!!!!!!

27. Five facts about you.
:: i think alot.i wanna try to see things in ppl's view.
:: i still believe that I'm so so gonna achieve much more greater things!excited!!
:: i love my true frens very much!!but I still love other frens too.hehhe
:: I'm so so straightforward till it's both my strength and dwnfall.
:: I love food!!!and gym!!!hehhe ;P

28. Five things that scare you.
:: parents leaving this world
:: that I wont achieve wat I want.ugh.
:: whn my imagination run scarily wild of ghosts,spirits pulling my feet dwn frm my bed
:: n/a
:: n/a


29. Two songs that has been playing in your head lately.
:: Taylor Swift's White Horse.
:: Shinedown's Sumtime Goodbye is a Second Chance


30. Five things you treasure in your life.
:: the life I live
:: FAITH
:: an understanding relationship
:: true frens and family
:: happiness,full of laughter!


6 comments:

Ravepotato said...

Can someone please explain to me what tagging is?? Sorry, but I'm waaaayyy out dated on this stuff...

Nice post though~HEHE...

~anGeL~ said...

its sum blog post whr if u're tagged by me,u copy all those question and answer them and post them in ur blog!easy!hehe if u do wanna do them..hehhe

thank you thank you..nice rite?hahhaha

Ravepotato said...

O...that means I have to post a similar entry? HEHE...OK, I sure will give it a try, soon...

Anonymous said...

Yes Angel the place is in KL. Popping by to see how are ya :)

~anGeL~ said...

okie..like the chinese deco,defo wanna try n go thr..I'm good..just being busy again,preparin for exams..just 2more exams and I'm home!wootwoot!

oh yea!rmbr my fren wif the wedding invitation cd?their wedding's post in here~ seriously nice lookin place~ hehe

Anonymous said...

Will post more of the HK scene only by next week! :)