Monday 1 June 2009

Clinical neuro is over!

CLiniCaL NeuroloGy exam is finally over!!!another exam donE!

after busting my @$ off for this exam...sure am hoping for good result... ;) *praying,crossed fingers*

It has been a rather hectic week right after our 1st exam of this sem,musculoskeletal exam...2 wks later,we had our basic neurology exam...friggin onli 2WEEKS to study the whole basic:anatomy,physiology,histology,pharmacology,clinical pathology!!!!!!and 3 wks later,which is today,we had our clinical exam this morning.......finally it's done!phew!

unfortunately,I didn't do well at all for my basic neurology..*embarrased* =( *sob*sob*

Thank GOd though,both the basic and clinical neurology exam results are gonna b added together..35% basic and 65% clinical...so hopefully I'll score reli well to compensate fr my basic exam and pass overall!!

I think I'm being tested durin this period of time...to fully and totally trust GOd and leave it all to HIM..and I reli think that's what I'm doing..hehe so yea,we'll wait and see..

Our Lord God is a FAITHFUL God. He will provide all things that we NEED. When you have done your part,He will do His. Worry not about things u cannot control and leave it all to God!God Bless~

No comments: