Saturday 6 June 2009

Elly's Day!!

DEDICATED TO ELLY CHANGI!!!!!!


HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY,DEAR ELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have an awesome birthday,Elly Changi,the girl who always makes me smile and laugh alot!everytime actually!

She NEVER fail to put a smile on my face...Everytime I meet her,she makes me forget my problems and instead make me laugh non-stop...

When I'm with her,she makes me feel like most,if not everything,around me is funny...dont knw why...hahhaha

Right now,I'm thinkin of moments of whether we ever had any serious moments or moments that we would cry together or moments where we would share our problems...We did haf moments like dat...but very very few..Dono why...hmm...Why huh elly??I think it's because everytime we're meeting each other,with meryll(elissa) or gracejoy or ruth or raenai.....we'll ALWAYS say smth goofy or smth wrong that end up being funny..and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh....

I personally think that even though we would wanna haf a sharing-and-caring session,we always end up saying things that's funny and onli end up laughin.heck,even if it wasnt funny,we would think it's funny..I think strangers would think we're some nutsos...hahha

anyway,ELLY CHANGI,I LOVE U!!!!!GOD BLESS U IN EVERYTHING U DO!!!!

p/s:elly,whn i'm bck,we haf more sharing-caring session ok?dont oways laff laff laff too much.till my cheeks hurt..hahha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel old :p Like really. Have fun at your friend's Bali wedding. Nice invitation idea. On burnt cds? Who would've thought that :) Awesommmmmme~

~anGeL~ said...

you and me both,sam.. =S i cant believe i'm gonna hit 23 end of this year..shitz..and yea,the wedding was great~ u just gotta love weddings!halfway uploadin pics of it into my blog,gonna take sum time..and burnt cds!creative huh? =) i do reckon most of the ideas these Indonesian have are creative..

Anonymous said...

I kinda like Indonesian songs. Forgot what band sang Anugerah yang terindah or something sounding like it! LOL

Thanks for sticking up for me. Saw your comment :) Mwuah~

Will be visiting HK's markets to hunt for value for money items. I heard like, for example? Say you want a jacket. So you go to the area where clothes are sold. And each stall sort of sells clothes and jackets. The whole row along the way sells clothes too. Because they're competitive, prices can be negotiated hehe.

~anGeL~ said...

yeaps,i gotta admit most Indo songs are better than msian songs..and their voices too!haha let me check which song u're talkin bout later..Tons of reli nice Indo songs that are released earlier here,of course..months before its released in Msia.

No prob,just wrote wat I thought.Mayb "Anonymous Doctor" wanted to advice or smth..she just did it in a bad way..hahaha

Yea,go to the market!!my dad said there's TONS of oh-so-so-reasonable clothes there!!it's like in thailand,whr the market stalls just sells clothes in the whole area.Definitely bargain's a must!haha enjoy!