Monday 1 June 2009

Terminator vs. Wolverine

Just got bck frm Galleria 21 from a back-to-back movie marathon..Even though I had only 2 hrs of sleep in 31 hrs due to exam preparation,still went ahead with the movie plan.So I'm now SUPER DUPER EXHAUSTED!


It's Monday. So it means it's 50% discounts off all movie tickets!! Only Rp10,00 per ticket!!That's about RM3 per movie!!cheap,eh??

Anyway,my mates and I watched Terminator: Salvation and Wolver
ine:X-Men Origin was after.okay,let me make this short =)

Terminator:Salvation
Elisa and myself were the only M'sians among our uni mates watchin this movie. Movie started and bout 45 minutes later,i think, during one of the scene when John Connor(Christian Bale) and his troops were chasing after Marcus Wright aka The Terminator (Sam Worthington) because they thought he was the villain, I FELL ASLEEP!THIS IS MY FIRST TIME FALLING ASLEEP IN THE MOVIES!partly cause I was reli tired and the cinema was rather cold..bt I think mostly it was because I was bored with the first half of the movie. But things became more interesting later on. They had a short appearance of the original terminator,Arnold Schwarnezenegger, which was a lil exciting. NO TERMINATOR CAN TOP ARNOLD! hahaha....all in all, on a scale of 1 to 10, I rate this movie a 6..Plot wasn't much,very simple. But cant deny that it was action-packed. Prefer Christian Bale's acting in this rather than Batman. But one thing I like bout this movie, was this phrase "Everybody's gotta have a second chance in life". At the end, Marcus willingly gave his heart to John, which reminded me of when Jesus died for us on the cross for our sins..Marcus could have chosen not to give his heart, but because "everyone deserves a second chance in life",he willingly gave it to John so he could live.

Wolverine: X-Men Origin
Other friends finally join for this movie.I was glad that I got to watch this movie later. love it!At this point, among all the movies made based on marvel comics her
oes, this is my ULTIMATE fav! There were jokes. There were real gruesome-fighting-punching-action. They even had a lil romance. All I can say is I LUUURRRVVVEEEE IT! Other reasons being the actors were awesome. Really good acting. The effects used in this movie is great! Reli reli love the way the plot worked out. But I think my utmost fav is...........................


RYAN REYNOLDS!!!!

Though he onli appeared for awhile, but that short moment was great!Loved his mutant power too~ And!HE'S HOT!!!!!!!He's the definition of MALE HOTNESS!!MALE SEXINESS!!!He'S FUNNY too!!I absolutely love him since I first saw him acting in the series 2guys,a girl and a pizza place??Oh!I wanna feel those abs and have his arms around me!hahhaahha Shit,I'm being crazy!haha

Hugh Jackman..well, what can I say?He rawks!The well-built actor and co-producer fit his character, a really good actor...He is.WOLVERINE. =)

Another actor I found cool and sexy was Gambit,don't knw his real name..Loved his mysterious eyes. and even his hands..love love LOVE! Yes ppl,I dont care if u're sayin I'm weird or pervertic rite now..hahha I have a fetish for looking at guy's hands..haha Overall, this movie, I rate it a 8 out of 10! =)


The verdict??*drum roll...* DEFINITELY THE UNDENIABLE WINNER: WOLVERINE!!!A must-watch! ;)


That's all for tonite!See frm the pic?Look so so so tired...hate that I have eye bags now due to lack of quality zzzz.. =( I should reli sleep..So sleep I shall!!


Toodles~ "I'll b BACK"*in Arnold's imitation* *wink*

8 comments:

b@wee said...

OMG... the ab rubbing and big muscled arms around you thingy is um...

unsettling.

~anGeL~ said...

hahaha...bryan,it was a moment of craziness..he is hot okay!hehehe ;)

~anGeL~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raen said...

not cheap ! it's extremely, absolutely freaking f*kin cheap !!

p/s: hugh jackman so hot lar *drools*

~anGeL~ said...

hahaha...i knw rite..hhehe very cheap oh?hehhe bt the system isnt as good though..hehe bt its ok..hugh jackman very muscular rite?haha

b@wee said...

of course he is.. have you seen his scene in Australia where he pours water on himself?

*droooLs*

~anGeL~ said...

now THAT'S unsettling,byran..u drooling over hugh jackman..heheh but no,i've not watch Australia yet..unfortunately..plannin to watch it reli soon though...heard that it's reli reli good movie yea?

b@wee said...

it was okay.

needs a bit of stamina to get through it but it's quite a dramatic movie. Not so much on the action but more on the life in australia