Saturday 2 January 2010

Happy New Year!

A year has finally passed...And another year has come..Goodbye 2009.....and HELLO 2010!!!

What's your resolution for this year??

"I set new year resolutions every year but I've never achieve them all"
"I never set new year resolutions....so that I won't be disappointed with myself when I don't achieve them"
"I only achieve some of my resolutions"
"I try my best to achieve all my resolutions..so far it's been fine,I guess"

The many familliar answers to the very often asked question =)

What's your highlight of 2009??What's your hope for this year?

For me,2009 has passed way way way too soon!Days after days,months after months...Time just went by in front of me,in a blink that I dont even feel it!I thank God for last year,for the many things,good and bad..And like all of you,I'm definitely hoping that this year will be a much,much,MUCH BETTER year!A happier,healthier and more successful year!



Have an amazing,awesome year!!!!Blessed 2010!!!!!!!!

No comments: