Friday 15 January 2010

Back and Gone

I was really looking forward to being back home..and last wednesday,I finally was home!

But it's finally friday night,and tomorrow morning,I'm leavin Kuching again..

How time really flies fast..It was in october/november when I first started my application procedures for my elective programme in Japan,which is gonna start next Monday until 12th February.With only 3 months ago I was busy with the preparation..and the time has finally come.It's still so surreal to me that I'm leavin tomorrow to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Will be in Singapore tomorrow morning,then Bangkok tomorrow night and finally Nagoya on Sunday morning.Long long hours..It's gonna be tiring.... :(

And I promise that I'll update with whats happening in Japan here or in Facebook whenever I can..With this,I bid u farewell...

Till the next time I blog,wish me safe journey!! =)


xoxoxoxoxo

p/s: I'm so blessed and grateful to My Father up in heaven for all these blessings...

No comments: