Sunday 8 November 2009

SurpriseSurprise

Last friday was not the kind of day I expect to have at all.Well,besides the monthly visit. =.=""" Wasn't felling well that day and I was curling up in bed,tossing and turning,trying to get my mind out of the uncomfortable feeling.Tilll......I received a text from a friend,Mei Yee...

"You and Anthony got selected for the specials studies in Japan."

When I read the text at first,it didnt sink in.I was "occupied" with sleeping and resting,trying to make myself feel better.It was definitely a shocking surprised.Why??For one,when I registered my name for it,I js did it without havin the hope and excitement thinkin and believing tht I'll get selected for it.Two,I was busy thinking of the family trip to Melbourne in Feb my parents had already booked.So it would be kind of a waste of the air ticket if I do go over to Japan.Three,I was sort of confident that I wouldnt go because it would be financially heavy after all the "health chaos" going around in my family.

After resting for a moment and finally realising that I really was selected,I msged my mum and talked wif my parents and we cahtted sumore after tht.And as we were talking,I realised what actually had happened. Thinking back what I prayed for and how I acted towards this whole special studies thingy..This caught me.


"You see?u didnt think and worry too much bout whtr u'll get the spot.And u continued doing wat u do daily without reli hoping and expecting and wanting it from the flesh.But instead,You honestly,reli honestly did pray 'bout it.Pray not to have it,but prayed to Me that if it is My will for you to go,you will go.And if you were not selected,that I will gif u peace and comfort so that you wouldnt fret and be disappointed bout it.But to follow according to My timing."

It was a moment of self realisation.In my heart,I was "wow...now tht's how it feels to try not worrying bout things and leave it all to God.And it works!He actually does something without our understanding,but His.and His timing." That's wat I got from my Friday.Till now,the whole "going-to-Japan" thing hasnt reli sunk in yet. Honestly,I dont knw what I'm feeling bout it.I'm happy and definitely feel blessed to haf been selected.But at the same time...speechless.This is all oh-so-SURREAL.

I'm not saying that I've perfectly mastered the attitude of not worrying at all.But this incident definitely made me climb up a step in the process. Right now,I'm still unsure of the date we're going to Japan,but I'm reli prayin and hoping that it wouldnt clash wif my family trip to Melbourne early Feb.and definitely for FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH!!!At this moment,these does sometimes worries me.well,ok,most times. =.="" I'm learning Lord!hehhe =P

We'll see how things go and what's gonna happen this coming few weeks.My mum said surely thr's gonna be a way and timing for me to go for both places if it is God's will,yea?He blessed me to be selected.Surely it wouldnt go to waste. =)
Melbourne??

BOTH????

Right now,better just focus on studies and exams.

Hope some of you will be encouraged with this.Lotsa Love~

"Do not worry about tomorrow,for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of it's own."-Matthew 6:34


FYI:
Special studies in Japan is somewhat like an elective programme,studying in different departments be it in the BasicScience or Clinical Division.


6 comments:

mummy said...

congrats my girl! yea. it has been tiring for the family this yr but with god on our side..there will be a way out! I 2 wori but still learning to leave the load at our Lord's feet. Oh god...tks for your blessing and do continue to guide us.

flo.rence. said...

congrats angel!

where is your chatbox...

~anGeL~ said...

thx thx :) hehe no chatbox..don reli c it necessary ler...hehhe can put in comments ma..ehhehe ;P

flo.rence. said...

haha, i lazy wanna click on the comment button and wait for the page to load ma.. chatbox is easy.. just type and press "enter" like msn :D

~anGeL~ said...

ah ic ic.. :) i'll get to it once i'm not lazy to get the chatbox..hehhe soon soon =P

flo.rence. said...

okay la... i will wait XD mean while I'll just use the comment feature