Thursday 19 November 2009

Ouch,Yays!&OhNo.

I'm taking a short break from cleaning my room.Tired tired tired.Honestly it's been quite some time since I've last moved the tables,luggage and other furnitures lying ard to do some actual real cleaning!Heck.I even carried my bed upright to clean every single corner of the room!(it's low and has rollers on it =],so it wasn't much of a hassle )

The "Ouch" cause my ring finger(tht's the fourth one),hurts.Everytime I try extending it straight,it hurts like mad! Happened since yesterday but it didnt bother me much until today,where I had to move stuffs around,sweeping,mopping.....It hurts even as I'm typing now =( I'm thinking it's a sprain.But thing is,I've had this sorta pain before,right at the same finger. It can't be an early sign of arthritis,I guess.Nop.it isn't.I'm sure of it.ugh.

Yay!!!My parents are right now in LCCT waiting for their flight to BALI!!wootwoot!!Mum's cooking,bits and pieces of Kuching food,lil gifts frm Kuching(if any),I can't wait to meet ya!!Point is,I don't haf to cook!being slightly pampered!wakakakakaka...It's good to have parents visiting you,eh??And to my lovely friends in Bali...BOOYAA! =P lol!

ish.so jahat me.lol.i'm joking guys,joking :)

Oh No.I'm hoping there'll be no naggings though.hahhaha..I've been cleanin the entire room,well,almost.And I hope my mum isn't gonna nag wif the cleanliness..hahahha Mum's a neat-freak,OCD with cleanliness!Even is she's sick,she still has to sweep and mop everyday. =.="" Oh crap.my room's clean enough.hmm...I wiped the windows,mopped,swept,etc etc etc!it shud be clean enuf rite?It would suck much if my mum's gonna change the bedsheet and pillow case and bolster case just as she arrive and see the bed when I just changed it minutes ago!

Oh crap.

Be right back.Gotta head back to the cleaning.Crap.

kinda neat rite?trust me,before this there were little islands of books and notes lying around on an unclean floor. =S

Finger still hurts.arrggh!

Don't get me wrong.I love my mum =)

5 comments:

Ravepotato said...

Hei! Say HARLO to auntie and uncle for me ya~HEHEHE...

Enjoy!!

Ravepotato said...

Hei~ Say HARLO for me ya,HAHAHA!!

Enjoy!

~anGeL~ said...

haha..ok,will do :)

flo.rence. said...

my mum just came in my room and said

Mum :"this room isn't for human"
me: "then what am I?"
mum: "I don't know"

=X

~anGeL~ said...

hahahhaha...well,at least ur mum makes it sound nicer than mine,flo..lol! mine would oways say "this is a pig sty",or "only pigs would stay here".... =.=""" ggrrr...