Saturday 14 November 2009

Japan it is!

Remember when I was still wondering between Japan and Melbourne??Well,apparently my elective programme in Japan will start in mid Jan.which means it'll end around mid Feb(it takes 1month).which also means I would not be able to go to Melbourne with my parents fro the family trip February next year.which now means my flight ticket to melbourne will b wasted.bugger. =S I was reli hoping I could make it to Melbourne,bt jus like what my mum told me"Win some,Lose some" =P Anyway,application form has been sent and I'm still waiting for a reply on a confirmed date. Will update soon.

Right now,my mum has been asking me "what do u need to bring thr?","how much to bring to Japan?","how many winter clothings should you bring?",blablablabla...


oh wait.Gotta pick out winter clothes.


WINTER CLOTHES!!!!


I'm ACTUALLY gonna get winter clothings.

For actual WINTER SEASON.no fake snows and "shaved ice" occupying a room.WINTER SNOW!!


in JAPAN!
-whoa!-


i think it just hit me tht I'm going thr.sorry =P

then again,u think there's a chance to b in melbourne after tht??hmmm....we'll see,we'll see...


*Lord,once again,thank you.*

5 comments:

Ravepotato said...

Yeah~GOOD LUCK!!

~anGeL~ said...

thx menghon :)

Woon said...

Angel, Congrats!!

CrazySouled said...

are u gonna where those tokyo fashion stuffs?? LOL u're gonna look cute in winter there =] Take care and may God bless you there

~anGeL~ said...

hey woon!thx thx.. =)

grace:hahha...u mean harajuku fashion???lol! i think the docs thr would not think its appropriate..hahha ;P u think so,love?i hope so too.hahha perasan eh..hehhehe thx so much babe!we'll meet in dec aite??love love