Saturday 18 July 2009

....love Maegan

Bout an hour ago,a thought came acrossed my mind.... "hmm.....Suddenly,I feel like making DIY stuff..What do I feel like making this time??" And WHAM!!suddenly thought of DIY sandals..dont care if sum of u are thinking its cheesy,I dont care. ;P

SO i went internet surfing for some DIY guidelines and I stumble into this!!

www.lovemaegan.com

My first time seeing this blog and I am already totally in love with this blog!!One reli reli great "Lifestyle&Fashion" blog!

Who owns this blog?obviously frm the name,its Maegan,a graphic and web designer.

What's in this blog??Well,among others:
--> Great DIY help for heels,bikinis,necklaces,etc.
--> Lotsa reli cute hair-how-to's
--> You can see her fashiong style (personally,I love her fashion style.simple yet sophisticated)
--> Words of inspiration she likes that you may also like ;)

I highly recommend this blog everyone!

YiPee!!!Can't wait to try out my very own DIY project given by Maegan!SUPER STOKED!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maegan's creations allow her to wear her items once or twice then switch to something newly made again :) And yes I really really need photoshop tutorials.

~anGeL~ said...

yeaps!jus the thing I've been lookin for!tutorials on photoshop and fun DIY ideas!cant wait to try them whn I'm bck in kch! ;)glad I found this,huh?hehe