Wednesday 15 July 2009

Double Birthdays!!

It is now 15th July 2009. The day when two BEAUTIFUL people whom I care so dearly are officially 23 yrs old!!!!


One whom I've known in Kuching since way way back when we were little playful primary school kids and grew closer with our other bestfrens in Form 1. She reminds me of the bright sunshine and NON-STOP laughters!


Another,I've met for the first time a few yrs back right here in Bali,but grew closer the past year or months?umm..dont knw..hehhe She reminds me of heart-shaped balloons,rainbows and being firm when she has to.


One,who cheers me up when I'm feelin a wee bit down. She makes nonsense crap or jokes that I cant help but smile and laugh. Even when us gals haf those serious girl talks,at the end of it,she'll never fail to say something witty to lighten us up.well,to me,at least *wink*


The other, listens to my problems and helps me see things I cant see.One of my confidante. ;) She always make me feel more positive after spending time with her. I dont take her only as my connect leader. I take her also as my friend,and that people,means alot.

This is a birthday dedication to you both....TO:

CAROLINE TANG ING MI
&
SARAH JOY CLARKE aka. MRS ADJI

A VERY HAPPY AND BLESSED BIRTHDAY!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!



1 comment:

Sarah Joy Adji said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! THANK YOU FOR DEDICATING A BLOG TO MY DAY! and Happy Birthday to Caroline :) You were born on a good day :) I wonder what time...who was first? Then we'd have to figure out in regards to time difference in Aus and Malaysia haha...this could be fun...

Angel you bless me so much and you are not just a "connect girl" - you are a dear friend to me... :)