Saturday 25 July 2009

I'm coming Home.To the place whr I belong

This is jus reminds me of the song by......umm...by.....umm...umm..umm..A band I js cant quite put my finger on!Was it Foo Fighters?or mayb not?So what,I think you guys knw which song I'm thinking of.. ;P

It's Saturday.A day where most would start the day later,relax,hang out wif friends and so forth.ME???I had to go to campus at ard 7smth this morning for my OSCE(Objective Structured Clinical Examination) exam,which is like a practical exam. With only 3 hours of sleep,went to campus and we had a "Drug Prescription" test. We had to write how to prescribe certain drugs,think of the dosage,side effect and interactions between various drugs.

Next,each of us had to wait for our turn to proceed with our Neurological,Musculoskeletal and History Taking examination. I waited for bout 3 hours for my turn!!But the actual exam period,was only 5 min for each stations!Tht was the fastest 15 min of my life!hehhehe I think I did quite well for each station,done my best preparing for it too.So hopefully,result's gonna be great!*crossed fingers* ;)

And in a matter of hours,less than 12 hrs,I'll b on my way bck to Malaysia!A step closer to Home!!And I'm super super STOKED!!!Totally needed rest frm this sem's studies and exams!Days of salivating over food bck in Kuching,home-cooked food and thinking of being in my own a/c room for the past few weeks will soon come to an end!yayness!!

I've even made a mini plan once I reach Kuching.

Plan:
1. Reach Kuching at 1.30pm(which is perfect time for lunch!)
2. Lunch: Chicken Rice
3. Reach "Home Sweet Home"
4.Unpack and Rest in my room
5. Evening tea:DURIAN!!!DURIAN!!DURIAN!!!!!*wink*

So there,mini plan once I reach Kch.Cant wait!Been thinkin of Durians non-stop!hehehhe cant wait cant wait cant wait!!!I"m so so so stoked rite now!hehhee Finally in time to b bck for Durian season,after almost 3 yrs!Though it's almost the end,who cares!Still get to haf lotsa them!

But right now,I need sleep.I've not even started any packing yet!oh well,sleep first!nitenite!

3 comments:

~anGeL~ said...

ah yes...It's actually Chris Daughtry's song..hehhe thanx elisa ;) soon soon,we'll b bck!haha

.pRisSs@Li-Ning. said...

m in kch now!! find me ;p

~anGeL~ said...

heyhey..ok ok..bt rite after I get better frm being sick..hehe ;P