Tuesday 28 July 2009

Back and Sick

I'm Back in Kuching!My hometown!The place where I'll be taken care by my mummy...heheh Homecooked food by my mummy..Was so excited to be bck!

But just whn I thought I'm gonna start my first day in Kuching will a smile and excitement....I got SICK.Just whn I jus landed Kuching International Airport(KIA),had the cough...And thought it was nothin..Next was,flu followed by fever..So now I've got the whole package...

And no,it isnt the "Swine Flu" aka. H1N1 virus.....And I'm not the carrier*Sticks tongue out*

Just wanted to update my blog now..Took my meds after lunch,drank lotsa hot Roibose Tea,had ginseng tea frm Eu Yan Sang....And wearing long pants and shirt,covered with my sweater...on a HOT day without the aircon or fan on.Imagine being in a sauna,sweating all the time.. :S

Will update more later,when I feel much better.Still haf lotsa pending entries..Toodles~

2 comments:

aeris yeap said...

hey..angel...im jz bec too..
and im sick too ,only cough n flu lar...don worry,is not H1N1 neither.... after fewdays travelin around with my uncle, im tanned !!! my whole 3 yrs hardwork in maintainin fair skin jz spoiled within 3 days..... gosh !!!! haha.... take care ya...enjoy ur holiday !!!!!!

~anGeL~ said...

hi hi..hehhe how was the vacation wif ur uncle's family?oh yea?tan?hehhe its so weird..i'm bck in kch and ppl have been saying i'm fairer..even my dad asked me to b under the sun more today at the driving range for golf..hahhaa i'm still havin a lilcough bt better.hope u're better soon!enjoy ur hols too! ;)