Sunday 26 April 2009

Silly Me

*opening a packet a hot soto ayam, feeling hungry...yay!!!can eat now!!!even though it's js soto ayam,it's stil yummy! =) Took sony hp,read mum's message...."Oh,I better reply her..."*


Me: ELISA!!!!!!I can't find my hp!!!!*heart pounding,blood rushing*dup-dab-dup-dab-dup-dab.......(over and over again)

Elisa: HUH???u sure onot??

Me: I can't find for it!!!!!look for it d....can u plz call my hp?????

*ring,ring.....ring,ring....ring,ring......*

Pak: HALO??

At this point...Me: shit........ :'( it'a already gone.... my N95 is gone....!!!!its stolen....!!!!I'M GONNA BE SO DEAD!!!!!GONNA GET KILLED BY MY MUM!!!!NAGGED BY BOTH MY PARENTS...MY PRECIOUS N95!!!

Elisa: hello??umm...ini siapa,ya???(whispering "some guy is answering")

Pak: (blablablabla...smth smth smth..I couldnt hear....)

Elisa: oh???taxi ya??owh.....ini ketinggalan hp nya dalam taxi ya??um....Pak,pak!!bisa gak hantar hp nya,gak??

Pak:
(again,blablablabla...smth smth smth..I couldnt hear....)

Elisa: huh??Pak skarang lagi di mana ya??........Owh....di GatSu ya?jadi jadi gimana ya??bisa gak pak??tempat nya di (my apartment address)....jadi bisa ya,Pak??ok,ok...trima kasih ya pak!*call ended*

Me: He's gonna send it over???he is???thank GOd thank GOd thank God...........!!!!!!!!

-half and hour later,went downstairs-

Me: PAK!!!!!!THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!eh....makasih ya!!makasih ya!!maaf,Pak!!(couldn't wipe that BIG SMILE of my face!!!)

Pak: ya ya...nggak pa pa...tadi sebenarnya mau belok lagi ke tempatnya,tapi nggak jumpa juga...

Me: Oh...makasih makasih makasih ya!!aduh!!maaf ya!!!(those were the onli words i could say =.=')

He returned the phone..I gave me a little "thank you" tip.....

Was on the way bck to my room, stopped by at Elisa's room...

Elisa: so how??all ok??

Me: yea yea...all ok...thank God thank God thank GOd!!!!

Elisa: and he didnt even ask money at all??????????that's so weird...!!!

Me: no...bt i did gave him abit of smth...MY GOSH!!!!if this were to happen in M'sia....i think it's gonna b gone forever!!!no1 would wanna give it back to me!!N95 wor....

Elisa: yea yea...so true!!!!OKAY!!THAT'S IT!!My gosh......CONCLUSION!!!Ppl in Bali are much nicer ler...who would give smth like that bck??taxi driver would haf js take it away!!

Me: yea yea!!!so true!!okler..gotta go d..bye!!thanx again!!!(walked away,smiling and continuously thanking God fr getting my hp back,Imagining my mum's lecture and scoldings if my 21st birthday present was supposedly gone...*shivers*)

Conclusion : 1) After few incidences similar to that, most ppl in BALI are actually NICE despite othr certain things I prefer not to mention...
2) Never change ur shoes in the cab and put ur handphone on d seat.

3) DO NOT be like angel here....being careless..and carry bagpack thinking her hp is inside it.

Mini Dictionary: 1) Trimakasih = makasih -------> Thank You
2) GatSU -------> Gatut Subroto (it's a road here in Bali)
3) gak? --------> Or not?
4) nggak pa pa ---------> It's okay
5) bisa ---------> Can
6) Pak ---------> It's how we call any male older than us here in Indonesia.


At this very moment, my heart is still beating faster than normal.Am thankful that I got my hp back, PRAISE GOD!!!

Silly Me
.*sigh*









1 comment: