Friday 25 December 2009

Have a Merry,Merry Christmas!!

It's FINALLY Christmas!!!And I'm back home in Kuching!!woohoo!!After 3 yrs of not being able to be home for christmas,I finally got the chance to this year!! Just got back from church for the annual Christmas Eve Service and as usual,it was packed,like sardines in cans! (= After that,drove around,not knowing where I actually wanted to go..and I was near The Spring,and they had fireworks!So I stopped at a carpark nearby the mall and sat in the car,watching them for about 7mins!Though I think it lasted for about 15.It was pleasant watching it.Took a vid of it! =)) Unfortunately,I'm havin trouble uploadin it here.bugger~



Anyway,wherever you are..............

HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!!!!!


Be glad for this day,a reminder that Jesus came into this world for US!Rejoice and Be Glad in Him!

No comments: