Friday 27 March 2009

My not-so-very-first first blog

Watching "Sister Act2",checking emails,thick anatomy books on the table and havin cuppa white coffee.MULTITASKING =)

All these while I type my not-so-very-first first blog =) Not my very first blog since I've done it a few years back.Twice.But never stayed on for long since lazy me was being,well,lazy. First as in the first blog in 5 yrs :S After 5 yrs,the urge of having my blog has emerge again.So here.My first blog entry.Another channel to express my thoughts,show interesting stuff and those that are not.Random things and those that aren't.In Bali,(I'm studying here), Kuching(I'm from here) and everywhere else. And also a page for u guys to give me tips or advice when I need some =) Hopefully,this time the procrastinating angel chong wont win,so that the lazy angel chong won't win, and may apaintedangel stays on for a really long time*crossed fingers*

Angel's blog to share what and how I paint on my very own canvas of life. *Hugs*hugs*



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel! Do color your blog with photos a plenty :) I'm sure they have great spicy food in Bali. Anything similar to kolo mee?

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I over warm-hearted post. Specially the appellation attracted me to read the intact story.